The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) named the winning products in its ninth annual Best of IBS™ Awards during the NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) in Orlando. Among them: the Timberline Solar Energy Shingle (ES)™.
As a product that combines roofing and solar, the appeal of Timberline Solar spans industries. And as we learned at IBS 2022, builders are excited about this new solar roof. GAF Energy left IBS with the award for “Most Innovative Construction Tool,” adding to our collection of accolades, listed below:
- CES Best of Innovation, Smart Cities
- CES Innovation Award Honoree, Smart Cities
- CES Innovation Award Honoree, Smart Home
- CTA Mark of ExcellenceAward – Emerging Home Technology of the Year, Smart Home Division
- Showstoppers x Omdia Innovation Award
- CES Techlicious Top Pick
- Green Builder Sustainable Home Award (Honorable Mention)
- VentureBeat The DeanBeat: The Best of CES 2022
- Good Housekeeping Editor’s Choice for CES 2022
- Digital Trends’ Tech For Change CES 2022 Awards
- NAHB Best of IBS Awards, Most Innovative Construction Tool
Particularly attractive to the attendees of IBS was Timberline Solar’s warranty. Typical rack-mounted solar panels often require drilling into the roof membrane, often voiding the roof’s warranty. With the revolutionary Timberline Solar roofing system, roofing and solar are included in the same installation and covered by the same warranty. For home builders, that means better protection – physically and financially.